[edit 12-1-12] After some code adjustments and I slight change I was able to keep moving forward.
* 77c4da5 Sketcher: reenable directional autoconstraints
* 90a7787 Add DXF export of Drawing module to export command
* afcaa8b Sketcher: Implement symmetry with respect to a point constraint, aka m
* b6eec06 Sketcher: Support auto-constraints with root cross elements and swap a
Instead of deleting the constraints individual and then the object, I deleted the object, saved closed the file and reopened. Also, instead of circles, I just used some points.
There are still some critters in there with when individual constraints are deleted. But at least I can keep moving forward here.
jonas@jonas-laptop:~/freecad/free-cad$ git log –oneline –graph –all
* afcaa8b Sketcher: Implement symmetry with respect to a point constraint, aka midpoint constraint
* b6eec06 Sketcher: Support auto-constraints with root cross elements and swap axes colors
* 6d9539f 0000894: Invert mouse Zoom for CAD mouse model
* 98c2c18 Remove Svg prefix from enum type
* 5511748 Sketcher: Add root point by default Replace all Vertex ids with Geo,Pos id pairs in CommandConstraints
* 56e352c Define closeDialog() method in Control as slot to allow delayed destruction of task dialogs
I was trying to orientate the z-axis rail to the base with a technique that’s been working but something appears to be broke. Here’s what I did.
- Imported a step file of the Sherline support column (Works fine) File can be found here:
Select Sketcher workbench, shift-left click surface where the z-axis rail mounts to base and create sketch (Works fine)
- Create 4 external links to the bores in the support column where the rail attaches (Works fine)
- Randomly draw 4 circles on the sketch not constrained to anything(Works fine)
- Create concentric constraints to align center sketch circles to align to the external geometry (Works fine)
- Delete the concentric constraints (Works Fine)
- Delete SherlineSupportColumn (Works Fine)
- Double Click on the sketch (Works Fine)
- Attempt to create a lock constraint on lower left hand corner. Lock constraint flashes and disappears. (no constraint appears in the list)
- Attempt to create a length constraint on the lower to center points of circles results in a segmentation fault