Ok.. Well it seems that there are still a few things that need to be done before this PolylineArc code is ready for the “big” time.
So I thought I break them down into smaller little projects that we nibble away at them. (I’m a little tired at the moment, so I hope this makes sense when I read this in the morning.
Next things needing to get done the A List:
- Need a isPerpendicular to get implemented next to the isTangent
- Need to add a third toggle when the “A” is clicked, Line, Tangent Line, and Perpendicular line.
- Need to implement transition from previous curves (see todo) (need to study getCoincidentPoints ??)
The B list.
- Figure out a way to temporarily suppress an autocontraint
- Force a constraint while in polyline.
- Implement a perpendicular autoconstraint.