I spent the evening drawing out by had a pop up box that would open up on a 45 with a top…. After about 4-5 iterations I finally got…. So the next step was to move it to Heekscad and put it in the equation solver.
I was getting the hang of it and I thought I was done…. Basically I could resize a length and the whole box layout would automatically generate. This thing is amazing.
Then I got a segmentation fault… (hey it happens) when I re-opened all the contraints that I had spent hours on where lost… ;(
Oh well… My life schedule has just slipped a bit. I had one of the guys on the IRC check it out for me to confirm I was not only get this behavior…
Not the worst thing in the world. I need to see if this is a bug that has been filed. But time to get some sleep.